I enjoyed leftovers and remnants for my noon meal with a strong emphasis on protein (and fat). All of my ingredients were gluten free.
- The beverage is 1 part cranberry juice to 4 parts ice water
- I reheated the very last of the ham we brought home during Christmas week. The ham is accompanied by Bonne Maman Four Fruits Preserves.
- We still have a third of a spiral cut ham in the refrigerator that we cooked early last week. Preserves to go with it and also cranberry jelly.
- The fruit is a third of the mixed fruit bowl we bought earlier in the week (two types of grapes, honeydew and watermelon, and pineapple).
- Daisy 4% fat small-curd cottage cheese with a sprinkling of garlic powder and cumin
It made for a nice meal. I still have a third of the fruit in the refrigerator and half of the asparagus and squash from yesterday, which I must serve this evening, before it spoils. I am thinking broiled asparagus and squash, sliced ham, a cup of red pepper & tomato soup (Pacific Organic), and the rest of the fruit for dessert.